Just Announced-New York State Fair Adds 2 Free Rock Shows
Plans are rockin' forward to entertain you at the “Reimagined New York State Fair”, Friday August 20th through Monday September 6th. Two acts have been added to the line-up for 2021. Here are the latest free shows:
Halestorm will play the New York State Fair on Tuesday August 31st at 8 p.m. Halestorm features the powerful vocals of Lzzy Hale and they compliment their original songs with great classic rock covers. Check out Reanimate: The Covers EP to hear them do Guns N' Roses, The Beatles, Skid Row and more.
Starship featuring Mickey Thomas will perform at the New York State Fair on Thursday September 2nd at a time to be determined. Mickey Thomas has been with this band since 1991 and is the voice of hits such as "We Built This City", "Fooled Around and Fell In Love" and "Jane" to name a few.
More shows are expected to be announced shortly. The current line-up looks like this:
- Reo Speedwagon - Wednesday August 25th at 8 p.m.
- Melissa Etheridge - Friday, August 27, at 8 p.m.
- Great White with Vixen - Saturday, August 28
- Dropkick Murphys - Sunday, August 29 at 8 p.m.
- Halestorm - Tuesday August 31 at 8p.p.
- The Oak Ridge Boys - Tuesday, August 31 at 2 p.m.
- Sheena Easton - Wednesday, September 1 at 2 p.m.
- Starship featuring Mickey Thomas - Thursday September 2 time TBD
According to Syracuse.com , capacity is currently limited to 50% in four outdoor areas across the fairgrounds. Face coverings will be required any time a person is outside their designated area, however this could change in light of the easing of mask mandates for New York. We will keep you posted.