New Show Added – Another Free Rock Show At New York State Fair
It's time to 'Ratt & Roll' at the "Reimagined" New York State Fair this summer! See Ratt on Saturday August 21st at 7pm on the Chevy Park stage in Syracuse. This is another Rock show that is included with your admission to the fair.
Ratt's lead singer, Stephen Pearcy, has said that he would like to get the original line-up together to record an album of new music. In the meantime, the live show is a different matter. Pearcy currently tours with Bobby Blotzer and Juan Croucier with Jordan Ziff on lead guitar.
More shows are expected to be announced shortly. The current line-up looks like this:
- Ratt - Saturday August 21at at 7 p.m.
- Reo Speedwagon - Wednesday August 25th at 8 p.m.
- Melissa Etheridge - Friday, August 27, at 8 p.m.
- Great White with Vixen - Saturday, August 28
- Dropkick Murphys - Sunday, August 29 at 8 p.m.
- Halestorm - Tuesday August 31 at 8p.p.
- The Oak Ridge Boys - Tuesday, August 31 at 2 p.m.
- Sheena Easton - Wednesday, September 1 at 2 p.m.
- Starship featuring Mickey Thomas - Thursday September 2 time TBD
The New York State Fair runs August 20th through September 6th (Labor Day) Admission is $3 when you purchase online and children 12 and under are free each day of this years fair.
According to Syracuse.com , capacity is currently limited to 50% in four outdoor areas across the fairgrounds. As the mask mandates ease and more and more New Yorkers are vaccinated the policy at the fair may change. We will keep you posted.
A couple of years ago Ratt took part in a Geico marketing campaign, "We have a Ratt problem".