St. Louis Sliced Bagels Will Offend Every New Yorker
No bagel deserves this.
There is a huge difference between a bagel chip and insanity. The way one man claims people from St. Louis, Missouri slice their bagels is maddening to the bagel eating population.
If this in fact real then every New Yorker can agree that this is just ridiculous and it needs to stop.
According to a tweet from @AlekKrautmann, this is how they eat bagels in St. Louis. Is this real? I expected better from the state that brought is Dr. Pepper and the ice cream cone. I would like to start a petition to have Missouri's star removed from the United States Flag.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America