The 5 Funniest Names of Nudist Events in New York
Okay, so I'm not a nudist.
I have nothing against people who are- I mean, hey, to each their own. I have actually even had my own experience on a nudist beach out in Utah while camping along the Colorado River (unintentionally). But I do happen to find comedy in puns. So, looking through a list of nudist events in New York, I found myself cracking up at some of the event and location names. If you are into nudity, you can check out a list of events here, otherwise, here's the 5 funniest names I came across:
- Full Tan Sun Club - enough said, who needs tan lines. Put it all out there!
- Northern Exposure Sun Club - I once went to a strip club named 'Southern Exposure' so I mean, there's that. It was pretty hysterical as well.
- Buffalo in the Buff - Clearly in Buffalo, this club was meant to be.
- Skinny Dip Falls - no discretion here, just putting it all out there, like the nudists. Maybe that's why it was so funny to me?
- Split Rock Hole - The idea of nudists at a place named with the words "split" and "hole" just gave me way too many laughs. Yes I am childish and I'm ok with it.