Why You Are Stressed Even Before You Get To Work.
You wake up, you get ready, and the stress starts to set in. Here are some of the reasons you are already "jacked up" before you get to the office.
- Other coworkers taking credit for your work.
- Computer problems . . . from crashes to the Internet going out.
- Rude clients.
- Arguments over making the coffee.
- Not having time for a lunch break.
- The mere fact that it's Monday and the weekend is over.
- People talking to you when you're trying to concentrate.
- Coworkers gossiping.
- The printer not working right.
- Coworkers messing up your desk.
Have a great day! :)